Bleach Resurrected Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Resurrected Souls

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Ignis Inubashiri Ray
Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 11:10 pm by ignis_ray

» Soul Society's Forces
Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 7:21 am by EBHobo

» Bleach RP Society - a FB Group
Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 3:16 pm by EBHobo

» Still Dead
Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 5:31 am by EBHobo

» Paradise Regained
Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:12 am by EBHobo

» When We Stand
Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:38 am by EBHobo

» Toonami Aftermath
Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:35 pm by EBHobo

» Yokoshima Sonzai
Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:39 am by merek61

» Raven Von Wolfe
Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:12 pm by F/M/T

Affiliates
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:44 pm

Paradise Regained

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
merek61
Admin
Admin
merek61

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:51 pm

The ocean breeze was a refreshing sensation to Yokoshima, the exiled soul reaper abomination. He was resting and healing after his battle with the Captain of the 12th squad; which to his surprise was an actual challenge and even more so, a battle of wits. Zechs was a force to be reckoned with and it only made Yoko wonder what else does his lost paradise hold. The vast wonders millennia can create.

"Enjoy the show?"

With faint tone, he spake out to what seemed to be a lonely beach.  A barren field of sand and lifeless air sparked with a gust of sand, when a character of beauty and strength appeared beside Yoko's ghoulish presence.

"Your reistu was felt the world over. Figured it was time."

"Indeed it is. We shall make ourselves known again."

The beauty clad scantly in black bowed as she acknowledges his resumed reign. Darkly, sinister thoughts showed themselves as a grin, back with confidence.

"We'll let them come to us. Let the divinity prove it's force. And when it fails, we will extinguish their flame."

"I have followed your orders."

She could feel the calculations working in her conqueror's mind. She turned around and opened a portal, showing her amassed force. Astonished by the mass of his new army, Yoko sinister grin just widened as now was to time to exact his revenge.  

"Our Army, Sudu?"

"Yes Master."

It was a simple responce to him, but one that carried much weight. And then a feint whispered appeared in the back of Yoko's mind.

"Go."

It whispered. Flooding the Chimaera's mind with a deadly plan and a reawakening. It was a voice he had long ignored, one he had driven from his mind and body, but here was again. Telling him how to get what he desires. It rang from the brooch on his belt, a timeless gem set in gold, waiting for him to listen.

"We have work to do. Let us leave."

Last edited by merek61 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EBHobo
Admin
Admin
EBHobo

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:30 pm

There they were again. All thirteen captains of the Sereitei gathered in the meeting hall. Shunsui sat in the old man's stone chair. His eyes staring only forward, between the 2 rows of the other captains. Soi-Fon had just finished wrapping up her report and offered advice on the situation at hand.

"No. We'll continue using the Onmitsukido as sensory nodes only. We can't have them interfere directly, it would only lead to more death."

The room held a strong silence after the still recently appointed Captain-Commander had his say. The war with the Quincy had still lingered in the Soul Society. And now, they were at risk once again. Shinji let out a sigh before speaking his turn.

"It seems we're always under attack. You'd think we'd have the smarts to give up by now."

"I concur."

"Stop talking, the both of you."

Knowing what Kyoraku meant by that, Jushiro Ukitake knew exactly what kind of plan needed to be implemented. But Zechs drowned out his voice. His thoughts traveling back to Aizen's attempt to fragment Karakura Town into the spirit key. Kotsu was just the 27th seat then, wanting nothing more than to be the primary part of the ingenious plot of the Fake Karakura Town. From there his mind traveled forward to his fight with Yokoshima. He was more powerful than Aizen in spiritual pressure alone. But his words were still bouncing around in Zechs' head. It then hit him just as his name was called.

"ZECHS KOTSU. DID YOU LISTEN TO THAT?"

"No. But I've hatched a plan that should give us the ample time and resources we need."

Captain-Commander Shunsui released a small, quick but incredibly heavy sigh.

"By all means, please educate us."

"Delightfully!"

Kotsu grinningly replied.

"We simply repeat history."

All the other captains were now staring at him with slightly wider eyes. Kyoraku raised an eyebrow. After no one spoke, Zechs regretfully continued, lamenting the apparent fact that know one appeared to know what he was talking about.

"We'll create a Fake Soul Society! Not everything at once mind you, but definitely the Seireitei. We'll also take plots of different districts and replace those as well. Some will have to be left behind, in which case I'll leave that for the rest of you to decide. But in the event of a forth coming potential invasion, this seems logically the soundest action you can take to preserve this place."

Now the captains had gone from what looked like surprise to simply shaking their heads and smiling. Rose and Love couldn't help but giggle.

"That is exactly the plan Jushiro outlined. If you would have listened, the method used before only worked in Karakura Town's replication because as highly spiritualized as the town is, they were still just weak enough for it to work."

"Soul Society would require a considerable amount more work than just the transferring process that the towers put out before."

Zechs could not stand having to treat child prodigy Toshiro Hitsugaya as an equal. His frustration could be heard in his voice now.

"That is why I've decided to use Transmutation Towers instead."

The hall once again went quiet. Kotsu relished in that. Bewildered, Jushiro asked if that was even possible.

"I completed successful work of a prototype in the past. Although there was never any use for them at the time, even Mayuri knew the work was something that needed to be saved."

The final silence befell area. Everything was now left to Kyoraku's thoughtful decision.

"We'll have to consult with Kisuke Urahara to make the arrangements with the Gateway."
Back to top Go down
merek61
Admin
Admin
merek61

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:42 pm

In a flash the duo disappeared into the night, with no insight as to their destination. Conveniently the beach sand covered all evidence of their battle. Leaving no evidence to the destruction, just the calm waves hitting sand and the ocean breeze. Leaving with plans of sinister intent, Yoko and Sudu go on a hunt for Conquest.

"A lot has happened here in the past few years. Battles marking the start of wars and the wars themselves. Here we shall find aid and even more so, resistance."

Matching the Sun's zenith, and hidden to everyone and everything, the duo stood like monoliths in the sky. Staring down at the new Jerusalem, dotted with towers reaching for the grandeur of the sky. Clad in white and filled with the filth of humans and souls alike. Karakura town was a haven for the damned and saved alike.

"Go. Find me a soul worthy of Hell's embrace."

Like a ghost, Sudu had disappeared, as Yoko pinpointed his errand. He pulled up his hood to cover his visage and spirit pressure. He didn't want what ever spy's of the divine were here to see him. With the speed of Micheal his monolith was out of the sky, heading for his task. A small shop hidden to everyone except for those who drawn to it.

"What an oddity."

Witnessing the humble abode called Urahara's Shop. Here he could feel the importance of this small merchant pit. Many of the dead have crossed it's threshold, along with many secrets.

"WHO ARE YOU!?"

A boy of great confidence screamed while a meek girl stood behind him.

"A customer, boy. Who are you and why do you speak to me in that tone?"

Yoko was amused by his show, but had no time for it, he came for secrets that he knew the boy didn't have.

Back to top Go down
EBHobo
Admin
Admin
EBHobo

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:58 pm

A tall muscle bound man with glasses and a magnificently up-kept mustache had closed the door behind Yoko. He raised an index finger and middle finger together close to his mouth, keeping the other fingers balled up and whispered a few inaudible words. Then his voice raised.

"Jinta, stand down."

And he did. He walked around to the left side of Sonzai and only glared at him. The meek girl with the emotionless face, Ururu, stayed in position to Yoko's right. A couple of claps were heard from behind the curtain that accesses the back of the shop. From between those sheets came his pale but unchanged in attire person. Kisuke Urahara.

"Indeed Jinta, is that how we treat out patrons? My apologizes-"

Before he finished his sentence, from under the brim of his hat his eyes glimpsed his own creation. The spiritual pressure sealing cloak. He better affixed his hat and chuckled.

"You'll have to forgive me now, as you have me at a bit of a disadvantage. When Tessai said he could only faintly detect a massive flux of reiatsu, I'd assumed that either a Menos Grande came through a garganta, or a Soul Society official opened a gateway portal."

He looked over Yokoshima and glared into Tessai's eyes. Tessai nodded in agreement. He was already a step ahead of Urahara in that order. The ceiling, the floor, the walls, the entire room felt suddenly ... alive. That was when Kisuke approached the front counter, with a grin on his face.

"I never thought my fashion statement would be so popular. Now then, what can I do for you, Yokoshima Sonzai?"
Back to top Go down
merek61
Admin
Admin
merek61

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:47 pm

"I am full of jubilation that it seems everyone remembers me, but none of my talents. You can't hide kido from me. Nor would it work even if you did."

The walls stank of reistu and the secrecy between the two was ample enough proof that not only did they know who he was, but what strength he held. And just to show them what his reserves have been stock piling. With one hand Yoko swept the hood of his head to show not only his pale face, but his unstable reistu. The pressure alone was crushing smaller objects in the shop.

"I only come for my stolen knowledge mage. I will leave you out of any future plans if you return it to me."

Sudu, the submitted ninja had informed her master of the past events that Yoko had been unaware of. The rise of Ichigo and his touch with true divinity and the Mad man Aizen, using his tool to destroy boundaries and blur lines. He didn't like that. The Hogyoku was his secret and tool and yet someone else found and used it to their advantage.
Back to top Go down
EBHobo
Admin
Admin
EBHobo

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:13 am

Everyone stood their ground as his spiritual pressure spiked. But as quickly as the empty threat began, the room went back to a calm state. The kidou that had engulfed the room previously, was now feeding off Sonzai's raw, unstable pressure. Urahara shook his head while replying.

"In case you forgot, you're in the world of the living, chimera. We have set ways of operating, it's how we play nice and watch our behaviors."

Admittedly thinking, Yoko's reiatsu was off the charts. But Jinta held his ground, folding his arms across his chest and smiling.

"The more power you try and pump out as a way of flexing your muscles, the more you're going to put yourself in danger."

The kidou in the room seemed more like a void, at first sense. But Tessai kept his middle finger and thumb in place, ready to snap if needed. That's when, if Yoko payed attention, he'd notice his own Reiatsu forming in waves all over the room, some forming into spears pointing right at him.

"Fight fire with fire."

Ururu managed to vocalize while keeping a balled up hand in front of her mouth.

"You may be able to shrug off the ordinary shinigami, but we're just not ordinary, ya know? Not only that, but how would you fare against your own uncontrolled power turned against you? Well, I guess that's a question you've asked yourself since your ... re-creation."

Urahara clasped his hands together and put them behind his neck, lazily.

"Now look, it's late at night, nobody wants to be here, so I'll go ahead and inform you now. I destroyed my hogyoku notes after our gigantic clash with Aizen. I figured it was too large of a risk leaving clues around for such knowledge, surely you understand."

His hat brimmed upward but still shadowed the top half of his face as he made direct eye contact with Yokoshima.

"I'm curious, what makes you think I'd still have them?"
Back to top Go down
merek61
Admin
Admin
merek61

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:48 pm

"Jūgeki Byakurai. This is how I know you have my studies. Probably has the same flaw as mine."

With that said, Yoko increased his output of energy. Signalling his existence to every spiritual being in the realm of the living. His reistu's waves were becoming massive torrents of dense, unrefined power. Crushing almost all the items in the room, and bringing the kids to their knees. At his feet, the dust started to rise and white energy spiked and arched off the dust. He started to over feed the leeching sorcery with his chaotic energy. Now he was just daring Kisuke to attack.

"Now. Give them back. that's all I want."
Back to top Go down
EBHobo
Admin
Admin
EBHobo

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:45 pm

"Oh please. All you did was write on a sheet of paper 'Must find way to improve upon Byakurai' You can thank me for developing the theory for y-"

Thats all Kisuke could say before the Reiatsu in the room became far denser than gravity itself.

"Right on cue."

Ururu gripped her head and grunted

"Not another headache!"

Urahara and Tessai Tsukabishi snapped their fingers. Firstly, four extremely hot but fastly cooling rods shot at Yoko pinning him in the obvious key points; hands and feet. But not long after, a spiral rod wrapped itself around his body and stopped before the throat. The duo grasped for their nearest red rod and with the other hand, each grabbed a large globe of the kidou coming from the walls, freezing the spiritual pressure strengthened kidou into an ice that couldn't be penatrated; a Vacuum sealed Multi-Layer. A small gasp came from Ururu, now standing over Sonzai with a blank but dark look in her face. The abnormal Reiatsu brought about the thing Jinta worried she'd encounter again, but he knew it was unavoidable.

"Genocide mode, oh no."

"You are a danger."

Her hand darted for the soft white throat that was wide open, and began punching him repeatedly in the face.

"Dangers must be eliminated."

She lifted him from the ice with no effort at all and propelled a forward kick to his back. This caused Yokoshima to fly past the curtains that obstruct access to the back interior of the shop, the employees only section. But as he looked back at them, he wasn't in the Urahara Shop anymore. He was in a longer and vast hallway that seemed to be closing.

"I told you, your original copy of your tome doesn't exist anymore. And neither does your cloak due to your arrogance. Thanks for visiting, come back again!"

Tessai and Kisuke let go of the globes they were transferring energy into, and the portal shut closed. As he turned around, Sonzai knew the landscape immediately. He was in Soul Society, and without a means to conceal himself.

"But sir, that doesn't mean there aren't other scientific pursuit minded shinigami that don't have hard copies saved."

Kisuke Urahara began tidying up his place.

"Why else would I send him there?"
Back to top Go down
merek61
Admin
Admin
merek61

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:56 pm

Caged in Heaven's warm steel, imprisoned in Hell's treacherous ice, beaten by the enemy's tempest and yet all seemed to be going just as he though it would. Rumors and theories served Yoko well, but the help of godless and timeless matter pushed him onto the path. There was no pain for him, just true jubilation as he felt the pull back to spirited plains. The smell of living death filled his mind as the view of static matter was his only site. He was hurled back to paradise.

"Gratias vobis ago!"

Yelled the chimaera when through the portal he went. Shut in, he felt the fall and with a haunting laugh he showed his gratitude. The sun of god shown on his skin bringing with it jubilation and praise. At his hand the holy steel melt and ice shattered. Soon he was free of his vessel and free falling home. Like brim stone he crashed to the ground, tearing ground asunder and bringing his plague. Through the surge of power he felt alive again. Pride and lust sided with his sublime happiness as he stood looking at the Olympic acropolis drowning in sun light. The pantheon that Forsake him was now going to know his anger.

Yet, that would have to wait. The assault of Eden was close and his perception could sense it's looming, but he could not do it alone as divinity has gotten stronger in his absence and are ready for him. A different path he took, looking for his hidden soldier so that strength could reign supreme on the fall of the second eve.

"In waves of tragedy mark the second coming!"

Yelled the champion of secrecy and speed to her gathered forces as she sought out more for her cause. While her commander was away, she has done nothing but gather the banished and fool hardy. Training and waiting, playing the illusion with symphonic mastery. With the signal of power and conquest set out for all to see and feel, she leads the rapture saved to find more of their flock. With fire in their hearts and chaos in their veins they march to bring closer the day of Heaven's harrowing.
Back to top Go down
EBHobo
Admin
Admin
EBHobo

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:36 pm

The surge in Reiatsu was enough even for those less than adept in Reiryoku to sense it. Something suddenly abnormal was now in Soul Society. And naturally, causing a panic in the Seireitei. Squad 11's soldiers were the second to be ready, only behind the 1st Division's. But just as quickly as it hit, the spiritual pressure faded immediately. Sonzai would only be able to be detected by close proximity now. The Captains knew to gather in the meeting hall immediately for what was going to be one of the last few times they would. They gave their reports, conversed on tactics, and agreed. They would send out 10 battalions, one from each squad and each one consisting of the person's seat rank from numbers 13 through 4, to act as a search party. Two battalions in each direction, and the remaining two, only the Captains would know.

"Zechs Kotsu, has research been completed?"

"Work is ready to be tested, yes."

"Tcch, tested? What the hell have you been doing this whole time? It should be finished by now!"

"But, it isn't. Yet it HAS been tested. And with each failure a new trial commences, does it not? You will not talk down to me as though I am some untrained lab monkey, Kenpachi. Never, forget who will always remain your superior."

"Now Zechcs, you know that in this hall, we're all equals."

The new Captain of the 4th Division was rightly reassigned. Every captain slightly nodded or had approving eyes for Jushiro Ukitake's words. His tuberculosis was taking a turn for the better this time around. Which served Soul Society all the more, having another individual capable of producing a bankai.

"Except of course, for my role."

Everyone knew Shunsui was kidding while still remaining true. Having a lighter spirited Captain-Commander was certainly a change. In darkness, there's always humor to those who find it.

"Hiyori and Lisa are also fully prepared, they know what they have to do."

"They were approached to join part of an asinine crusade under the recruitment of a female named Sudu."

Shinji Hirako and Soi-Fon with her Onmitsukido worked as a pair on that end. Everything seemed to be lining up as planned. Then the doors to the hall swung widely open, a large figure closing the greater sized entrance behind him.

"Ah, Captain of the Kido Corps."

"Hachigen, you're fashionably late."

Rose using the word 'fashionably' as per his persona.

"The Kido Corps now awaits any further orders, Captain-Commander. The teams in Hueco Mundo are receiving only the least met favorability from Tier Harribel, but surprising help from Mayuri Kurostuchi."

"Excellent! Positively superb. Now what of Urahara?"

"He ran into a number of complications. But nothing to worry about he assures. You all know your parts from here. Council disbanded."

Captains Love Aikawa, Ikkaku Madarame, Renji Abarai and Sajin Komamura went separate directions to watch over the different patrols that were in the respective zones. Zechs on the other hand, was deep at work inside his personal lab. The security cameras the lesser seats tried to access to view his progress was met by heavy static and fuzz. Only shadows and outlines seemed to be feeding through, and it was not a sight to behold.
Back to top Go down
merek61
Admin
Admin
merek61

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:37 am

The search for Yokoshima's hidden soldier brought him to the 80th district of the East Rukongai. A wretched hive of scum villainy only matched by it's district siblings. The smell of poverty and despair rang through the air, assault all outsider's noses. The Divine law has no meaning here as crime is the law. It was home to Yoko, where he developed his curiosity for the macabre and abominable. Where his vision of order fully realized itself.

His arrival was one of astonishment. He was a Shinigami after all, though morphed and shattered. The people of the district stood away from him, sensing his difference from the other of his kind. All he could do is smile passing through the streets. His path lead to his old slum. A rotting place, lost in time, immortal and never dieing, living it's never ending decay. There he would find his hidden soldier. His life link to the soul society.

Even here, Yoko's talons reach. In his old abode his machinations survive in hibernation and his secret get-away still thrives with a silent hum of surging energy. He walked through arcing machinery to a lab of hellish design. And there sat asleep a behemothian character slowly shifting back to the world of the awake.

"Wake up."

The monstrosity stood in attention. He had a massive smile and towering over his ruler, it was a haunting figure dressed in black and red.

"I knew I felt the signal."

The walking statue chuckled as he readied himself for war.

"Everything is just as you left it. I've kept everything running just as you ordered.

"Good Shi. You have done me a great service."

Yoko congratulated his subordinate with a simple acknowledgment of his achievements. His true test has yet to come. Yoko and his commanders stood at a precipice now. Everything going the way Yoko had planned. Now all that was left was to form a plan and get Yoko's tome, a true challenge.
Back to top Go down
EBHobo
Admin
Admin
EBHobo

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:32 pm

With Soul Society being scoured far and wide, the final tests were nearing completion. The souls of a hundred willing shinigami, a 50/50 split of willing and unwilling humans, and 100 unfortunate hollows had been the testament of the needed sacrifice. All into this small blue orb, to ensure it's potency. Zechs met with Shunsui Kyoraku in private to deliver it to him. Only he boasted enough Reiryoku to ensure it's proper use.

"Thanks. I used to dread being a shinigami, having to pay the toll for such costs. But as Captain-Commander, I can no longer have any doubts."

"Yes, right."

Zechs replied while twisting his pinkie in his ear. The leader shot angry eyes at Kotsu but sighed, keeping his calm.

"... I hope this wasn't too boring for you."

"Actually, it was at least somewhat interesting. To be able to beat Kisuke Urahara at his own invention in terms of timing and outstanding final result, I consider it a success in that regard only."

"Yes, well, have all the transmutation towers been erected?"

"After my little skirmish with the lazy one, yes. Our towers wont be coming down. Studying him has been wondrous these past days. He holds all sorts of forgotten secrets!"

A strong but calm silence came over them both before Shunsui had to reiterate-

"They're forgotten for a reason. You'd be wise to not let that slip your mind."

"Quit trying to be clever, would you? Now then, if our business is finished, I've an urgent request for my presence back at the RDI. No doubt the enemy has finally made their move."

When Kotsu shunpo'd out of his quarters, Shunsui looked over the Sereitei. They were fully erect and already transmorphing the plots of land. He turned his gaze to the rest of Soul Society itself now, seeing only the same thing before looking toward the skies.

"We could really use you guys right now. A shame the spirit king wont allow any more interference since the Quincys."
Back to top Go down
merek61
Admin
Admin
merek61

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Towering over the duo was a gate that even rivaled Shi's height and grandeur. The physical barrier wasn't the problem, it was the spiritual barrier that was what needed to be broken through. With the strength of god's, Shi broke through the barrier. Now they were in the Seireitei and waiting for them was a flood of black robed death gods ready to strike. Silent, the two were haunting to the lower classed shinigami. Shi walked forward to take the first onslaught of attacks. Only to brush it off and wipe out an entire phalanx of troops.

"Heh. Who's next!?"

With the earth shattering roar of a Nephilim, he called out looking for a fight to please his long staved blood lust. In the back, yoko had already disappeared into the Seireitei. wandering it's vast wonders in astonishment. Grandeur on a scale he couldn't believe. His eyes lied to him, the sense of nostalgia ruined his perception; but it was right. The pearl color of the walls and bronzed roofs. He was home, yet again. Though, just as vivid as what was standing in front of him, were his memories. The humiliation he felt, pushed out of house and home and the Awesome fight between him and the King's true warriors. Inside an anger long lost crept up on him and lashed out. Leaving it's mark on the fragile psyche of it's vessel.

With dashes, he fled. pushing the thought further back into it's cage. He had a task and he knew Shi wouldn't last forever. Just as his thoughts shifted, he crossed paths with an entire facility.

"In there?"

Yoko asked what was nothing, but in the deepest reaches of his mind he felt the answer. He changed his direction and quickly ran through the buildings, feeling a small tug in certain directions and following his instincts. He was met with resistance, but it was nothing to him. He was on a mission and not even the booby traps laid for him were going to stop his rampage. With in minutes, the facility was void of life with the corpses of the lost mangled and left to rot.

Deeper and deeper he ventured into the facility looking for his lost tome. Feeling guidance from things he can't explain.

In the sky of the soul Society, Lines of lighting appeared and a portal opened. Through it came the hordes of criminals and demons in disguise. Leading the charge was Yoko's own Speed demon, Sudu. Through useless battles, fighting already dead and useless souls, they secured a position outside of the Seireitei, waiting for their Harold of conquest.
Back to top Go down
EBHobo
Admin
Admin
EBHobo

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:08 pm

"It's finally here."

Sajin Komamurra spoke for everyone when the invasion occurred. As luck would have it, he was already on his way back to Sereitei, as were the other captains tasked with exploring the districts. The firsts to of course respond were Yoruichi, Soi-Fon and Byakuya Kuchiki. Yoruichi arrived via the gateway, but without Kisuke. The shunpo duo knew it'd take their combined speed to overcome the fastest one in the bunch. It wasn't but 6 seconds before they were on each side of the speed demon Sudu.

"Your-"

This was a fight that would have no time for talking, as evidenced by the enemies first strike. Flash step beyond flash step, this way going to be a fight of pure stamina.

Elsewhere, Sajin Komamura along with Kenpachi Zaraki and Ikkaku Madarame tried to talk to the giant Shi. They were only met with silence by the golem appearing individual. Enough was enough, Zaraki tore his eyepatch and began relentlessly slashing and slamming.

"Bankai, Kokujo Tengen Myo!"

"Bankai, Ryumon Hozukimaru."

The power releases from these captains was enough to cause an earthquake. This was going to be battle of massive destruction, but with the Transmutation towers in place, this would be of no concern. Each building demolished by their movements only meant the plan was working.

While the rest of the Captains would act as damage control, one stayed hard at work in the 2nd laboratory of the RDI. Work was nearing completion his modified Zanpaktou.

"Sir Kotsu, he's here!"

"Damn it, what did I say about interrupting me?!"

"But you explicitly ordered us to inform you of his arrival!"

"IF HE WOULD ENTER MY TOWER, YOU CRO-MAGNON!! HE'S IN THE 6TH!!"

A different seat then spoke over the intercom.

"Sir, he's going to reclaim his work at this rate."

"Let him have it. We've dissected its secrets and it no longer serves a purpose. In fact, have the 27th seat give it to him personally. Eureka!"

His trial and error filled blade was now what he would need it to be. Without wasting a moment he flash stepped out of the tower to wait on it's roof. Patience would be the key here.
Back to top Go down
merek61
Admin
Admin
merek61

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:43 pm

"Glad to see I'm not underestimated."

I had been eons since this Mammoth fought, but the movement was still natural to him. Blocking each slash, stab, swing and swipe. This man was relentless and powerful, out matching Shi in both strength and speed, but that was about to change as he caught Kenpachi's blade in his hand. With his blood flowing with the jagged blade he began to smile as he witnessed his growing odds.

"Rage - Kyobana!"

His massive zanpakto, transformed into a naginata, proportionate to Shi's size. Etched into the blade were face of demons and the damned. At it's pommel was an emblem of fire, glowing red hot with Rage.

SHi, just throw Kenpachi to his side, with no doubt he would recover almost instantly. Rushing blindly into the mix with Ikakku and Sajin. Attack with blinding Furiosity. Leaving nothing but rubble in his wake.

----

Sudu didn't even pay attention to her new challengers. The fight in the Seireitei is was she was awing over. She could feel the strength exuding from what ever battle was going on. It had been a long time since last they all fought together and to see the grandeur of what was unfolding away from her. It wasn't until the new comers spoke that Sudu went into action. Disappearing into the air only showing a fraction if her true speed.

Her soldiers stood quietly as they knew, there was nothing they could do in this battle. Speed above speed, they would be lucky if they could keep up and move out of the way in time.

With impressive haste, Sudu engaged the two. Using only her hakuda for her offense. Throwing punches and kicks that broke the sound barrier and cut through air like a knife. Her attack was quick a precise, each punch going for sensitive areas with the idea of quickly immobilizing them.

----

Killing his way through the RDI Facility, his Guided path led him to a massive laboratory. Machinations and abominations alike sat idol in their prisons waiting for use or begging for death. It reminded Yoko of his time with Gotei 13. All the death he caused to push his experiments further. Macabre and offensive to any witness. Some of these were familiar though and before he could put his finger on the familiarity, a shinigami came out of the shadows holding Yoko's skin bound tome.

He sensed no fight in this one as it held out his tome, giving it to him. Yoko grabbed the crumbling book, killing the useless assistant that handed it to him. Then it clicked, this laboratory held recreations of his own devilish experiments. Yoko just laughed, even in hiding his army formed.

"What over zealous fools!"

A millennia swam past. Silence and secrecy were Yoko's only allies. He ignored everything around him, but thanks to Zech's he was re awakened and he began to listen once more. Again, his aeonless gem has led him to what he desired, bending reality to suit him. Now with his time, he was unstoppable. Secrets he long forgot rushed back to him as he thumbed through it's pages.

Mind racing with abilities he had forgotten, he was whole again. He was almost ready to leave this place, leaving his mark in this barely soiled room. Though, he wanted to see his new friend and pawn. Sensing his position, Yoko shunpo's his way to the top of one the towers.

"Hmm. Interesting collection you have here."

Back to top Go down
EBHobo
Admin
Admin
EBHobo

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:48 pm

"Bankai, Tekken Tachikaze!"

As drained as the 3 captains were, an asteroid shattering smash landed Shi's head and cracked his skull. Captain Kensei Muguruma of the 9th division attacked from above while the monster was busy with the 3 other captains. And adding injury to injury, he had his hollow mask on before the attack. As Hulking as Shi was, the four strongest Captains, nay, individuals in all of existence, were focused on him. He'd now need more than his strength to hold them off.

---

Sudu could only focus on Yoruichi and Soi-Fon. This left Byakuya with a disastrously wide opening and the time needed for this idiot. He knew that she would user her speed non-stop, so a direct attack would likely be blocked or missed. So an area of attack was the obvious solution. Without wasting a moment, he finished an incantation.

"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado #63, Raikoho!"

His palms gathered together, he shot the lightning forward, facing the ground. This gave him ample aim to try and catch the enemy in the crosshairs or let his allies escape the radius. Whether it would hit or not, Byakuya Kuchiki prepared for his next offensive by flash stepping to the planet's ground in the closest area the enemy could have escaped to.

"Bankai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi - Gokei"

His sword dropped into the ground creating a watery ripple and instantly the mass of hundreds of thousands of petal edged blades swarmed from the ground and completely encased him, and shot outward from there. There was no where that was safe from the attack.

---

Zechs maintained an eager grin as he drew is Zanpaktou.

"You do realize this is all over already, right? All our bases are covered, everyone was well prepared and knew what was to come, I mean this isn't even fair anymore. I've reached Kisuke's level of preparedness! Even Mayuri wouldn't be mad, just vastly impressed."

He circled his opponent, waiting for either a verbal or physical rebuttle.

"And what's more, I've even modified my own soul for this. Do yourself a favor and just give up now. It'll save everyone time and energy."
Back to top Go down
merek61
Admin
Admin
merek61

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Shi was stunned by the massive blow he was dealt. He even heard his skull fracture and some teeth shatter at the force. All he could muster was chuckle as he fought what felt like death creeping up on him. He shook off the damage as a fountain of blood spewed from his skull. His vision was blurred by blood, but this was good for him.

"Heh. You know. Master was right when he said this would be a good fight. You don't know what mess you're in!"

He followed that statement with a chuckle as his spiritual pressure increased. His shikai was fueling him now as it was in full effect. He moved from his stunned position and yet again went into a flurry of attacks against his opponents. Matching even Zaraki's strength and Kensei's speed.

He's bulky frame became a the target of the titan produced by Sajin's bankai. It held his sword up high and Dropped it down precisely on Shi. With out hesitation Shi countered the cyclopeon edge. Cratering him into the ground. Rubble and friction sparks flew in the air, followed by a dust cloud engulfing the battlefield(OOC: I believe Yahtzee explained it best. "DUST, Dust Everywhere").

Inside of the cloud raged a storm as the air cracked with the energy produced by these 5. The titanic scale of such a clash. The building around them started to collapse just by their presence. Piercing through the dust cloud were glowing red eyes. Becoming more and more visible as he walked out of the crater. Arm broken, Zanpakto Damaged. He was crippling under their might, but even then, he wasn't detoured. He felt no pain as his weapon started to take affect.

Blind with blood lust, vengeance and rage, Shi charges through the dust. Aiming for Sajin, he charges his most powerful swing and unleashes it on the Fox reaper.
----

Sudu rode on lightning. He feet swift and light. Out pacing every one who challenged her. Attacks launched on her, were futile as all they hit were after images. 2000 years to train her speed, making no one her equal. Even the torrent of pink released by Byakuya failed to grasp her.

Dodging, evading and eluding her challengers. Sudu toyed with her pray. letting them see her when she wanted them to.

"Is this the best my Onmitsukidō can produce?"

Occasionally she struck out. Delivering piercing blows to her pursuers. She was swift lethality incarnate, as devastating as a meteor in her attacks.

-----

"Hmm. How interesting. You say you have all bases covered. What would you do if I just walked away? I have what I came for. My act of war has been declared. You all know I'm force not to be trifled with."

Yoko, once again thumbed through his lost knowledge. It was a true joy having it back. Seeing all the macabre delectation he left behind, but not all his knowledge was passed down to whomever was lucky enough to receive it. Some secrets he kept to himself.

He watched the shinigami pace him. Treading lightly as he drew circles around him. Feeling the sharp scowl and his growing anticipation. Yoko could tell zechs was different and more than ready to match him.
Back to top Go down
EBHobo
Admin
Admin
EBHobo

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:44 pm

Ikkaku thrust forward with his over shoulder blade, sending the side armaments to Sajin's defense. The dragon crest on Hozukimaru was fully lit by then. This caused a tremendous shockwave to deflect back at the hulking invader from his blow.

"ALRIGHT BASTARD, YO-"

"Clear the area everyone."

The new voice came from none other than Vizored-Captain Shinji Hirako. He had a stern look across his face.

"WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU?! THIS GUY IS MINE!!"

Kenpachi Zaraki scoffed at the newest Captain.

"Tsh. Do it Madarame, if you don't want your brain turned inside out."

"NO, I-"

Before he could say anything more, he turned around. What he saw was Sajin Komamura with an already sealed bankai and sheathing his Zanpaktou; while Zaraki began fiddling to put his eye-patch back on. The reality of the situation hit Ikkaku then.

"Fine."

He gripped the over-shoulder blade again, this time pulling apart the hilt from the middle, causing the Zanpaktou to seal itself.

"You sure about this?"

"Positive Muguruma. We all know different parts of the plan. Zechs didn't come up with everything himself. Now's the time to do my part."

Kensei punched his fists together, sealing his bankai.

"Thanks. Now then, Collapse... Sakanade."

A small whirlwind formed behind the ringed Zanpaktou. Sakanade was hovering over the wrist and spinning. Everyone else couldn't get out of there soon enough.

"My my, you're just a mass of rage and strength, aren't you?"

Shinji's mood lightened. The smell of success was in the air.

"Either one of 2 things will happen. You will remain over abundant with power and be unable to keep focus, or you'll lose grip of that strength and be over-loaded."

His blade finally came to a halt in his palms.

"Doesn't that smell good to you?"

---

Sudu was making quick work of her opponents, but that fast track was about to slow it's roll.

"MAASSSHHHHIIIIIRRRRRROOOOOOO SUPER KICK!"

From the side came an object at a speed unmatchable. Lieutenant Mashiro Kuna's boot, with a hollow mask on to complete the accessory. Even with a millenia of practice, a vizored's agility was something that could counter Sudu and then some. Especially a vizored that specialized and excelled in shunpo.

"Limber Lieutenant Kuna to the rescue!"

"Any other fallible ideas you want to try now?"

Soi-Fon was eager to end this fight. Yoruichi knew what was yet to come though. Mashiro would need help overloading the opponent, so the speed squad would remain. Unlike with Shi's now complexing battle.

---

Captain Kotsu couldn't help the digust in his tone.

"Tsh. You brought an invasion to us. One that we're actually on top of, but you still brought an army. You wouldn't need that to leave Soul Society, you could escape by yourself. Besides, you imply there is anywhere else for you to go to, .... unless there indeed is a place you have in mind!"

Lined streaks of white began flittering away from the arms of his captain's haori into the wind, revealing Zechs had drawn on himself and on the roof of his tower.

"Don't you just love topical camouflage? Sure, I didn't use an incantation. Sure, not everyone is yet aware of our talk, but the message still got through to those intended."

He stepped aside and let Yoko see for himself a floating square kido outline, coloured green. Bakudo #77. Zechs drew his weapon once he figured Sonzai grasped the situation.

"Now, as you were saying?"
Back to top Go down
merek61
Admin
Admin
merek61

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:08 pm

The aroma filled the field. What once smelt of Rubble, blood and heat, now smelled of a beautiful perfume. Though the beauty was lost on this warrior. The brute was used to fighting, not appreciating the beauty of the simple things.

"You would think."

In truth Shi had overcome many of his shikai's drawbacks. Training and determination have allowed him to master his Zanpakto. Utilizing it's destructive strength without being blinded by it. He tried to take a step forward, but what ever that smell was, affected his movement.

"The smell..... it's tricking me."

Whispering to himself, Shi tried to adjust. Movement made no sense to him and with up being down and black being white. His first instinct was not to move and let the funny looking mod come to him, but even brutes have moments of genius.

"I'm guessing even my sight is lieing to me?"

He tried to scratch his head, but when his left hand moved instead of his right, he gave up. This one opponent he couldn't beat. So clumsily he reverted his shikai and sat down, waiting.

-----

Feeling the heel of a warrior's boot was nothing Sudu had felt before. The hit sent her flying away from the battle. With haste, she recovered, standing on her feet in pose. Ready for battle she hurled herself forward with a boom, creating a whistling sound like a bomb in free fall. Being caught off guard was something that rarely happened for the speed demon and it wasn't going to again. With a mighty punch, she hit Mashiro in the stomach. Transferring all her gained and suddenly stopped momentum into her gut.

"Do not test me bug!"

Whispering just loud enough to be heard underneath the mask, her tone full of spit and vigor. From under the mask she could she saw a crimson tide pour out and the faint grasped of air as she choked on her her own blood was just audible.

Clearly, Sudu was not pleased. Caught off guard by a mangled shinigami. Aizen must have done this to the poor girl. OH well, just a casualty of war now. For now she turned her attention away from the incapacitated girl, to the 3 opponents left standing.

"I was the first Commander-in-Chief for your Onmitsukido. I set the ground work for everything you are. All your Moves and techniques, I know them. "

Sudu grabbed the hilt of her short blade from behind her, unsheathing the the black pocked blade. She grasped the hilt with both hand and held it at her chest, whispering.

"Crash, Beatylus"

Her blade split into hellish gauntlets. Even their sight suggested ill times ahead. Quickly her reistu adjusted to her shikai. She pulled her hands away from her chest and struck an intimidating pose.

-----

"Hmmph. So you think you have me pinned? Using my own weapons and ideas? Zechs, you think yourself a genius, but you are a fool to replicate what was in this book. With out me being dead, the secrets in here, will always be mine!"

Bringing his thumb to his mouth and biting the tip, letting the blood run. A small drip, snowballed into a crimson trail running down his palm. Under him, Divine patterns forms at his feet and spreading further out, more intricate in designs. Pooling in his palm, overflowing down ward onto the divine pattern work. Lighting underneath him, the building came alive. Unstable as the innards burst forth as a plague in form of a hellish beast of pain and misery.

"You gave me everything I needed. Bodies and my tome. For someone so smart, you shouldn't have made so many mistakes."

The beast of randomly assorted flesh began a tyraid through the ravished halls, folds of festering flesh pushes itself through the perimeter. Roars from a monstrosity echo through out the Seireitei. The building under the two started to crumble and topple.

"You'll know where to find me."

Leaving the ever-growing pile of mangled flesh to be taken care of. He shupo'd away, taken in the splendor of his lost home once again. Making his way towards Shi, seeing him sitting there as he is about to be attacked by a bowl cut. He didn't even have to announce his presence to the group as his Reistu was siren for their attention.

"Glad you're back, seems like they bested me Master."
Back to top Go down
EBHobo
Admin
Admin
EBHobo

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:43 am

Captain Hirako wanted to attack, but it just wasn't in his style to do so to an unarmed target. Usually his opponents would at least try and fight back, but this one was smart. Shinji had a bad feeling about this, but he had to press forward.

"My my, you certainly know how to rage quit. Judging by this fight and our intel, I guess you'd make for a good prisoner. I guess I'll at least imprison yo-"

A single soul appeared behind the incredible hulk before Shinji could initiate a restraining Kido. This individual boasted more condensed Reiatsu than Shi. The hybrid.

"Now you're here too?

A quick whip of his wrist over his face prepared his defense

Sheesh."

----

Yoruichi couldn't help her snickering at Sudu's shikai stance. Byakuya turned away from the banished soul reaper in disgust and decided to focus his attention on keeping Sudu busy. Soi-Fon, on the other hand, was about to do the same but ex-Captain Shihoin grabbed her by the arm. She knew simply by that, it was time to change up the game plan.

"You're no different than any other foe the Seireitei has faced before. You wield weapons similar to our own and think you can command us. Yet there is a different aura you control. As such, I shall make every attempt from here a thought out risk."

Captain Kuchiki raised his arms to the top of his head and brought them down in an almost meditation like manner, causing thousands of his blade fragments to cover his body from head to toe. The rest meanwhile still danced about in the air around him, and he thrust one arm forward while making a sweeping motion with his other. Senbonzakura's thousands and thousands of fragments would first come at Sudu from the side, and while she would attempt to dodge, the thrusting form he made earlier would hopefully pierce her. While the attack would most likely be dodged, Yoruichi and Soi-Fon finished their talk and acted quickly.

"Mukyu Shunko"

Both of the girls spoke as massive wind currents of Kido began to envelop them, from their shoulders down to their feet. A complete vortex surrounded the both of them as they went hand to hand sparing with Sudu, the air about them tearing the veil of sound.

"You may have laid out the blueprints for the entire Onmitsukido, but it was Lady Yoruichi that shaped and commanded them. You may have learned every technique we have, ... except this!

The ladies vastly increased their Reiatsu and transferred it to the swirling Kido around them, and thus to Sudu. The injured Mashiro looked on in awe as the fight continued. The transferring of her inner hollow's powers to her wounds was healing her at a faster rate than most of Squad 4 could manage. She knew exactly what the objective was here.

"Your larger than a house ally only needed to be outsmarted to lose his battle. You on the other hand, require a different method. You will be--"

A single spiritual pressure wave high enough to crush nearby souls shook the land over. If they didn't know any better, it would seem Yamamoto himself returned from beyond. Ms Shihoin let slip a foreboding smirk, if even for the milliseconds at which the battle raged.

"The Captain Commander can't be serious. If-"

"Now is not the time ladies"

That voice was all too well known. Coming from the shadows as the faintest whisper.

----

Zechs began chuckling to himself, followed by laughing maniacally.

"You believe me the fool?! You've just revealed every last one of your secrets! I've been keeping tabs on you since our last encounter thanks to my bacteria. Not to mention you used MY Transmutation tower and subordinates as fodder for your abilities. All of this being fed to the one person that can put an end to your asinine games.

Captain Kotsu's words fell on deaf ears however, as the hybrid Sonzai was no longer around. He would condemn a few lives of the seats 40-55 that remained in the tower, but they were a calculated sacrifice to convince Yokoshima that nothing was out of place with the 2nd tower of the RDI. Zechs donned his hollow mask by ripping it in 2 to cover his face. The slits in his mask began to glow, signaling a powerful Cero was about to be launched at the building.

"And you thought nothing of butchering the 27th seat I sent to present you with your tome. This fight was over the moment his blood reached your skin and his body burst with gases. I only need wai-"

A large rumble of spiritual pressure cracked all throughout the Seireitei. The Captain-Commander was getting ready for his part in this.

Last edited by EBHobo on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
merek61
Admin
Admin
merek61

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:56 am

"We're leaving."

Heavily calculating each move, Shi stood up with what looked like ease. This was a weird sensation, but like a warrior, one he easily over came. Slowly he made his way back to the side of the marble skinned chimaera he called master. He stood triumphantly, staring his opponent in the face. Only for a second though, as he started to turn away with his master. Witnessing the mask coming down as they turned their heads.

"Like you would stand a chance."

Yoko turned around as he felt an ever increasing spiritual pressure, but he keep his gaze locked on SHinji. Cold and stoic, Yoko said nothing, giving a death like glare to the blonde mod that would cripple any normal being. Shi spoke for his master as they both turned away once again, exiting the way they came.

Crossing the paths of dead corpses, the infernal horror consumed all that it could. Taking the flesh into it's abominable folds. Exanding and taking everything, soon the walls became on with it as it's roars, a war drum, filled the seireitei. Tearing, ripping and scarring, barely able t keep up with it's growth. It lashed out with haste and ire towards Zechs, ignoring all else.

The crackle of reistu was undeniable at this point, a plan was unfolding against the invaders that was anticipated. Though the air and crackling energy was familiar to Shi and especially Yoko. Floods of memories rush through Yoko's mind. His training, the days of being part of the first class of Shin'o Academy and even the Old Man, Genryusai; but luckily for Yoko, this was no Yamamoto. The air smelled of alcohol and flowers.

"Shi, bring Sudu to me. I have unfinished business here."

------

Simply sliding back, dodging each one of the Arrogant shinigami's flooding razors. SHe had completely ignored this man, as he stayed out of the fight, simply keeping her caged, but now this game was coming to an end, for them all.

"I grow tired of all your sanctimonious dribble reaper."

Before Byakuya could even react, she was away from his coral waves, in his face and ready to attack. Her speed was unparalleled and in her time she was even looked at for promotion to squad zero due to her help forming the Omnistkido. A true force to be rekoned with. Quickly, she started a barrage of punches and kicks. Only thing stopping her is the wave of reistu that formed unexpectedly as the two ninjas summoned one of their greatest techniques.

Before the wall of blades could form itself around Byakuya, she was away from him, damage done. Now onto her successors.

"Hmmph, that was the wrong move."

She smirked, launching into another one of her attacks, but this time playing a small defense game. Letting all of their punches land into her palm and their accelerated kicks go unconnected. Every move she saw coming. They were hers in spirit and even though she gave up on the shinigami as a whole, she was glad to see her techniques move on through the generations.

Through the clash, the air became static with a spiritual pressure, at first she thought it was Yoko, but this was to tamed and controlled to be his. Familiar to her, she kept pressing on with the fight until both of her successors stopped in awe of this growing reistu.

"Captain Commander.... Yamamoto?"

Even Sudu was stunned by the strength of the growing reistu. So much so, she backed off herself away from the two to the edge of her barrier.

"Get my prisoner ready!"

She screamed out to her army waiting for her command. Equally stunned, they paused and soon began to move and rustle, bringing forward and monstrosity incaged in a kido barrier. Whispers grew as the banished reapers didn't know what was going to happen next....
Back to top Go down
EBHobo
Admin
Admin
EBHobo

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Vizored-Captain Hirako let loose a small sigh of relief with Yokoshima's departure. Today just was not the day for him to die. Gotei 13 been through Aizen, his hollows, the quincy, altogether too far for things to end now. But he did not have time to get sucked into his philosophical luck. Nanao Ise shunpo'd behind Shinji, placing her hand on his left shoulder. The 2 then flash stepped away.

----

Love Aikawa, Rose Otoribashi, Izuru Kira, Kensei Mugurama, Shuhei Hisagi, Kenpachi Zaraki, Yachiru Kusajishi, Marechiyo Omaeda, Rukia Kuchiki and Renji Abarai all formed into existence from the shadows that surrounded the battlefield of the speed queens. It wasn't a singular spiritual pressure that was felt over the seireitei, rather, the combined pressure of the 13 court guard squad's greatest personnel that came from the shadows. The latter of all the Lieutenants began the end plan.

"Bankai, Hihio Zabimaru!"

The baboon king was different than it had ever been. Ever since Renji's visit to the the Squad Zero's palaces for training, his zanpaktou heralded a far superior form. It's size matched that of Sajin's bankai, it's speed rivaled Hyonimaru's, and it's power matched Hozukimaru. Gripping the hilt, Renji made a thrusting motion, quickly tying into a constant swirling after. Zabimaru was slowly enveloping the demons of agility, and eventually, to engulf and get a grip on Sudu.
But that would serve an entirely different purpose. Rukia was there for nothing more than to get her adoptive brother out of the fray. She could feel his Reiatsu draining, and would need to be taken to see Jushiro Ukitake in the Squad 4 healing tents.
Kenpachi Zaraki stood at a far end of their fight, groaning with disgust. Lieutenant Yachiru sat atop his left shoulder, sensing that as much as he wanted to fight, Zaraki didn't. Sudu's speed was and would always be below his power, and not worthy of his time.
Kensei Mugurama only had one thought on his mind, to retrieve his ditzy subordinate. He couldn't pick up any trace of her vizored powers remaining, which only meant she used the hollow's healing abilities to fix herself up. She'd have to be taken to see Isane Kotetsu if she wanted to get back into this fight.
Shuhei Hisagi and Izuru Kira held position in the opposite direction of the Kenpachi, both with shikai's at the ready. Their objective was to act as crowd control and a barrier to any further movements.
Lieutenant Omaeda tried to reason with his Captain to exit the fight while she could. His whining only served to anger her more, causing an immensely massive increase in her energy. With no other choice, Marechiyo backed off and readied his blade.
Captains Love and Rose stood far atop the battle in the skies. They simply exchanged remarks over the fight below, and taking notice of the army following Sudu's last order. The Vizoreds knew something was about to happen, so they were prepared to begin containment procedures.

----

Zechs grew weary of his fight. The beast absorbed too much too fast, bringing about slower and slower attacks. After enough dodging and limb severing, it was unbearable. If he wanted to watch a mindless beast in attack form, he only needed to monitor Zaraki's new-found zanpaktou training. Though the Eleventh Division's soldiers were proving a very capable power source against it, let alone the invading army. Captain Kotsu reached into the left sleeve of his haori, pulling out a palm sized detonator. Atop it's button was the crest of Hyonimaru.

"I tire of this. I thought you would provide further insight into Yoko's transmutations. I was wrong. Goodbye, pest."

And the button was pressed. Various explosions immediately followed from inside the abomination and once they were over, ice ran through it's "veins". Inside going out, it began freezing. The subordinates of Squad 12 it had taken in, the Transmutation tower that was used in it's creation, this couldn't have been a more perfect means of control. When the final patch of it went cold, five ice pillars shot forth from it in different directions, in the 5 points of a pentagram.

"Rokui Hyōketsujin."

A single large pillar of ice encased it. Toshiro Hitsugaya, with Hyonimarru in hand, then slammed the beast's core, fragmenting it into pieces. No longer than 2 seconds after that, a wide and powerful Cero beam was launched from behind both of the captains, coming from Shinji.

"Can never be too careful

the mask dissolved away
ya know?"

"Bah. This was all never anything more than a distraction. Though it will serve as useful data for mine and Urahara's research. He's due to--"

"Captain Kotsu, I hope you know I'll be taking you to Captain-Commander Shunsui Kyoraku to answer for using my zanpaktou's abilities without my permission."

"And I wish you'd learn that I don't work well with pious, overachieving children who feel the need to interrupt others. But yes, I already knew this."

"Settle down girls, we've got new orders to follow, straight from Shunsui himself."

Hitsugaya's eyes widened at this bit of unexpected news. Zechs' eyes however, were filled with dull boredom. He already knew what the plan was, the Captain-Commander approached him with it on the first day. It went again Zechs' wishes, but this was the military.
Back to top Go down
merek61
Admin
Admin
merek61

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:59 pm

Sudu could see her opponents grow in force as the excess reistu from them all softened the ground. The entire force was here to stop her, sadly it wouldn't work. Plans grander than them all were unfolding before her eyes as her army brought forth a caged specimen. A hallow howling in anger and terror, trapped in it's unbreakable prison, waiting in displeasure for it's inevitable sacrifice.

Together the army of Shinigami rejects prepared for absolute carnage, readying their respective weapons. For those who could, that meant activating their shikai's. The collective reistu of the banished soldiers, was nothing compared to the Captains and Lieutenants. With their collective experience, not only fighting alone but as a team. That didn't matter to them though, it was time for revenge. Even the Caged hollow stared in awe at the battle was about to unfold before him.

Soon after the activation of yet another bankai, she saw the coils of bone wrap around her. It was surprisingly fast for the size of the monstrosity. The light taken from her eyes as the smell of bone mill was all she could inhale, a switch clicked inside her. This went from holding them off to becoming annoyed by the continual attempt to cage her. Her Reistu began to rise along with her ire.

"You all annoy me."

A sharp growl barely heard through the dense bone. She began to push from the inside, fighting the constricting platelets. Once she had room, she used her collected energy from the fight with Soi fon and Yoruichi to fire from her palm, a ball of dense energy. Easily pushing through the bone prison. It continued with easing it's momentum, shooting past her opponents until detonating from instability. With one released and the soft glow of daylight picking through the hole, she began to open fire, releasing everything she had. Creating a wall of energy bullets.

Quickly she ran out and the screams of pain emitting from the constrictor were sign of enough of victory. The coils loosened and fell flaccid.

Once Sudu's figure was visible she slowly and calmly walked over her last cage. Sensing the reistu of her companion drawing closure, her attitude turned for the worse. She was not going to let these irritant bugs get in the way of her and more so, her master's plan.

"I shall finish this once and for all."

One more final step up in her speed, she delivered fierce blows to her ninja successors. Putting everything he had in each move of melee. Her speed and strength fueled by ire and furiosity. She was truly living up to her title of Speed Demon. Only a true demon could have this power.

---------

With a massive boom, the behemoth under Yoko's control landed in Sudu's Battle ground. Creating a disturbance not easily missed. Together, the reistu of everything on the field started to make the air crack with energy and fissures began to open in the ground. Sudu's army started to move to aid the new comer, recognizing him from their training.

"Master is moving to the next phase."

Yelling out to his compatriot, he turned his attention to the towering figure of the newest Kenpachi. He smiled as their fight was not finished and was interrupted by the perception ruining blonde. Though, now wasn't the time to finish that fight. He bring his Commander to his Master with the army and package in one piece.

""Rage - Kyobana."

Now his Shikai can show it's true strength, the more people he would be fighting, the stronger he shall become. He was enough for the army's own form of Crowd control. The berserker started to slowly morph, his body bulging and convulsing under the mass amount of power given to him by his weapon.

Quickly his army backed away from him, the monstrosity needed no help, even his broken arm was healing in it's own way. He was rejuvenated and ready to fight once again.

"Be ready to move out!"

Yelling once more, this time his voice deep and hollow. He was going to get the package to his master even if it killed him.
Back to top Go down
EBHobo
Admin
Admin
EBHobo

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:40 pm

A familiar face had finally made it's way onto the battle field, and a hard figure to miss. Captain-Commander Shunsui Kyoraku was slowly making his way to the bastard Yokoshima Sonzai. Every step became heavier and denser with Spiritual Pressure as he assessed the battlefield. All the exterior damage was kept to a minimum, aside from the 3 traitors. But it was how many dead seated and unseated officers lay grounded that gave Shunsui the resolve he'd need to fight seriously, if it came to it. His Zanpaktou's as well, felt a little less childish. The Captain-Commander shunpo'd to Yoko's side from there.

"Well, I know you've been waiting for me. Jushiro would be here too, but your misguided hatred is keeping him busy running the Infirmary. Yes, that means Kenpachi Retsu Unohana has finally been felled."

His eyes noticed the shadow on the ground, and took advantage of the situation while he could.

"Say, I'd ask why you're letting me do this, but I Think I know why already.
Kageoni, Katen Kyokotsu."

The black swords dipped into his shadow like the ground didn't exist. Yet strangely enough, the blades did not pierce Sonzai's body as expected. Shunsui withdrew them from the shadow.

"Now, let's talk. You first."

----

Swing after swing, Shi cut through Shinigami like pure air. But, in a way, thankfully they were so weak, not enough to add to his power. His monstrous shikai had still caused a bit of a ruckus. So much so that the Gotei 13 had to now resort to their most deranged option.

"Oh, I think you wont be going anywhere."

As they halted their march, Captain Zechs Kotsu was sitting on nothing but air, not but 13 feet to Shi's left and 13 feet high up. He was balancing his zanpaktou in the palm of his hand.

"As a matter of fact, I think I'll be adding you to my gallery. Yes, much dissecting, heavy modifying, I can see the possibilities. I'd ask you to do this willingly, but no one ever says yes anymore. It becomes a bother that I no longer wish to deal with."

A foreshadowing smirk crept across the Vizored's face. A large wave of Spiritual Pressure jetted from Captain Kotsu's position.

"Sink your teeth, Fang."

His movements were fast enough when acting in that Reiatsu wave that no one was able to catch him ripping his mask on. But that blast of energy also served as a perfect mask for a blade blacker than night to pierce Shi's leg. No doubt the work of Captain-Commander. Zechs twirled the double-bladed scythe from arm to arm across his shoulders.

"Sorry, but I'm going to wear the mask. You're just too brutish, so I figured I'd make this a fair fight."

Without hesitation, he began lashing out, taking notice of the lesser strength'd arm and concentrating on that. Each hit, thanks to his inner hollow, was strong enough to actually cause a few nicks. And that's all he'd need for the time being.

----

Renji quickly recovered from the attack against his bankai, dropping the affected bone coils and reconnecting from there. Speed, stamina, wits and strength all gathered against her in this fight. Sudu was as good as her stamina could maintain her speed. The two vizored captains led the assault, each activating their respective hollow masks before charging.

"Arpeggio, Kinshara."

"Crush, TENGUMARU!"

"Reap, Kazeshini!"

"Raise your head, Wabisuke."

"Bankai, Daiguren, Hyornimaru!"

Toshiro Hitsugaya even jumped into this fight, but before any of them even thought about attacking, a blade seemingly made from the shadow it came from shot forth from Sudu's darkness, piercing her arm before just as quickly retreating.

Last edited by EBHobo on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
merek61
Admin
Admin
merek61

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:24 pm

"My my, how you have grown little Shunsui."

AS a student, Yokoshima and Shunsui, even Jushiro, all trained under the same master. The greatest of all SHinigami, Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto. THough unlike his classmates, Yoko was trained in the way of Kido and defense. together they were supposed to make an unstoppable trio, but Yoko flew through training and became an unstoppable force in the Gotei 13. Becoming a Kenpachi shortly after leaving the academy.

"I barely recognized you, though the smell of saki was enough to refresh my memory.Did Eijisai send you? Has he grown so tired of your games he has sent you to an early death?"

Yoko chuckled as he rested his hands in the soft linings of his pockets. He stood in defiance of his former companion in study, showing his lack of fear. Their Reistus fought with each other, creating small bursts of pink and white lightning arching off of each other.

"I'm here to kick you out of your home, like you all did to me. It's not misplaced hatred, it's revenge and soon, much much more."

With an eery calm, Yoko drew his dual fanged zanpakto. Even posing into his lazy fighting stance, blew a spark of reistu towards shunsui. Stopping just at his feet, leaving a massive scorch mark.

"How about a warm up before we really get kicking?"

------

"Gaaaah!"

Something finally slowed the Speed Demon. A shadow spawned scimitar slashed her left arm, leaving a gash, oozing. Vanishing back into the shadows of the speedster, the blade left the field. The sting was intense and soon her knees went weak at the loss of blood, but this unforeseen attack, wasn't enough to stop. Soon she gathered her composure as much as she could, still fighting on like her subordinate, Shi.

Quickly the other captains joined her fray, blocking her advance towards the Seireitei. Failure was not an option here and with her advance halted and her wounded, a switch flipped and she began to live up to her name. Her fighting style was accelerated by anger and what seemed to be desperation. Absorbing what attacks she can and fireing them back, pushing her army forward, slowly but surely.

With Shi defending her tail from the poisonous captain, Zechs, she took the brunt of the Gotei's force.

"Fine!

She whispered to herself.

Ban......"

She was stopped as she felt the spike of reistu not only from Shi, but her Master, Yoko. This was momentous, something about the air even distorted the protective membrane around her old home.

-----

"Heh, You know... I wasn't expecting that cheap shot from your master, nor to fight you. But this shall be interesting. A man of science against a warrior....."

Shi's Reistu spiked from his own will, prepping for battle. Ready, he gets into his traditional stance, though now with an affected wound to his leg, aiming his shikai towards the floating cloud of miasma known as Zechs.

With a mighty jump, he hurls himself upwards towards his opponent and engages in a rather simple fighting routine, only testing his legendary opponent before he reveals his true fighting spirit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paradise Regained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Regained   Paradise Regained Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paradise Regained
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Resurrected Souls :: Role Playing :: Other Places-
Jump to: